Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Precious Metals, Crafts, and More

http://metalgifts.tripleclicks.com/12998088/
 
Here you will find intricate crafts and valuable precious metals. All the metal crafts are created by me, and require a lot of time and effort. You will not find anything I craft in any corporate chain store (Pun intended), True artisan-ship has been a dying legacy, but vital to our existence. I create with quality in mind, not quantity.

Every once in a while, I'm able to supply valuable precious metals from bullion to coins. With the current volatile global economy, investments in these precious metals is key. Keep in mind that paper is infinite, but precious metals are limited.

Shopping with me is unique as every person is treated as a friend, not just another customer. If you knew me personally, you'd see I treat my friends very well!
 



List Price $43.95
Our Price: $33.95
You save $10.00
List Price $979
Our Price: $669
You save $310.00
List Price $15
Our Price: $7.49
You save $7.51
List Price $15
Our Price: $7.49
You save $7.51
Not a TripleClicks Member? Learn more about the many benefits HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment