Sunday, December 8, 2013

Shop Echo Beck World

http://EchoBeckWorld.tripleclicks.com/12998088/

Echo Beck World

Hi! I'm Echo,and my passion is making handmade, natural, semi-precious gemstone jewelry. There is a special feeling to a natural stone against your skin that you just can't get from costume pieces. And there are special attributes to each natural stone that can be beneficial to the body and the spirit, which is why I first started making Medicine Bracelets. My Monster Cuff unisex bracelets are all one-of-a-kind. They have to be seen and worn to be truly appreciated. Everyone who sees one wants one. I also do custom designs. I'm an Artist, and I've always been involved in some form of art, but jewelry making is the best thing I've ever done. I offer Handmade, Natural Semi-Precious Gemstone Jewelry, Custom Designs, Rich Gypsy Earrings, Monster Cuff unisex bracelets, and Medicine bracelets
 



List Price $45
Our Price: $30
You save $15.00
List Price $25
Our Price: $20
You save $5.00
List Price $10
Our Price: $7
You save $3.00
List Price $150
Our Price: $125
You save $25.00
Not a TripleClicks Member? Learn more about the many benefits HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment